Let me introduce myself...

My photo
Hey welcome to my blog. My name is Ashlee and I am 32 years old. This is the section where I am supposed to put some stuff about me but I thought that is what the actual blog is for. Hmmm? I guess if you want to know more about me then you will just have to browse around and read my posts :)

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Exposing the Enigma

I wanted to start a new blog in which I will work on exposing myself in a way that I never have before. People throughout my life have called me an enigma and I always wondered why cause I sure never felt like one. This morning though I realized that I do wear a lot of masks therefore creating a mystery as to who the real me really is. So throughout this new blog I am going to start revealing things about the real me and being truthful about who I am. It's time to take off all those masks, stop hiding, start telling the truth and finally expose the enigma that is Ashlee Hawkins...

No comments:

Post a Comment