Let me introduce myself...

My photo
Hey welcome to my blog. My name is Ashlee and I am 32 years old. This is the section where I am supposed to put some stuff about me but I thought that is what the actual blog is for. Hmmm? I guess if you want to know more about me then you will just have to browse around and read my posts :)

Thursday, January 19, 2012

First 10 songs that play when I set my Ipod to shuffle

I am online tonight going back and forth between playing Wetopia on facebook, reading through tweets on Twitter, catching up on emails, and taking breaks to pin a few things on Pinterest and all the while I have my Ipod going and I decided to set it to shuffle and blog the first 10 songs that play. So here they are:

1. Hangnail by Nickelback
2. The Way I Loved You by Taylor Swift
3. Exit to Exit by Ryan Cabrera
4. Won't Let You Go by Shannon Noll
5. Magic by Colbie Calliat
6. Hating Hollywood by Theory Of A Deadman
7. Billionaire by Travie McCoy (feat. Bruno Mars)
8. I Wish We'd All Been Ready by DC Talk
9. Enough by BarlowGirl
10. Harder To Breathe by Maroon 5

No comments:

Post a Comment