Let me introduce myself...

My photo
Hey welcome to my blog. My name is Ashlee and I am 32 years old. This is the section where I am supposed to put some stuff about me but I thought that is what the actual blog is for. Hmmm? I guess if you want to know more about me then you will just have to browse around and read my posts :)

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Books that have influenced my life

The following books have influenced my life greatly and they are books that I will keep on my bookshelf for the rest of my life. I reread them at least once a year.

1. Blue Like Jazz by Donald Miller
2. Mere Churchianity by Michael Spencer (www.internetmonk.com)
3. Dangerous Wonder (The Adventure of Childlike Faith) by Michael Yaconelli
4. Safe People by Dr. Henry Cloud and Dr. John Townsend
5. Messy Spirituality by Miachael Yaconelli
6. 70x7 and Beyond by Monty Christensen
7. To Own a Dragon by Donald Miller

No comments:

Post a Comment