Let me introduce myself...

My photo
Hey welcome to my blog. My name is Ashlee and I am 32 years old. This is the section where I am supposed to put some stuff about me but I thought that is what the actual blog is for. Hmmm? I guess if you want to know more about me then you will just have to browse around and read my posts :)

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Just needed to vent

I am having one of those days where i'm just....bleh. I've been having horrible allergies (the worst I've ever had) and now i'm going through a bad flare up of my fibro. My mom texts to check on me this morning and I tell her that my allergies are better but now my fibro is acting up and I hate that my conversations with her are always about me not feeling great for one reason or another. I just want to feel normal. *sigh* Although sometimes I think feeling normal would freak me out cause I wouldn't know how to be if I wasn't dealing with fibro, or depression, or anxiety, or allergies, or pain of some sort. So it just leaves me feeling...bleh. I want to stick my head in the sand and never come out. If I don't even want to be around myself then how can I expect that anyone else would want to be around me. I really really hate when my fibro flares up. I become so uncomfortable in my own body that my depression just plummets as far down as it can go and my anxiety skyrockets and i'm just plain miserable. When i'm not having a flare up then life is tolerable but these flare ups make me want to just give up. Ugh! I hope this flare up doesn't last too long, it's only been a day and already i'm at the point of wanting to give up.

The way I feel during these flare ups...emotionally and physically...is something I wouldn't even wish on my worst enemy :(

No comments:

Post a Comment